August 17, 2020 at 10:35PM
The Nasdaq 100 began the week on a positive note yet again as the tech-heavy index crawled deeper into uncharted territory. Although gains have slowed, bulls seem to maintain control. Continue Reading…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data