September 22, 2020 at 07:30PM
The Nasdaq 100-tracking QQQ ETF saw its largest outflow since October 2000 on Friday, revealing conviction behind recent declines in technology stocks. Will outflows continue?
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast