September 23, 2020 at 10:30PM
The Nasdaq 100-tracking QQQ ETF saw its largest outflow since October 2000 on Friday, revealing conviction behind recent declines in technology stocks. Will outflows continue?
- NEWS: JPM on Bitcoin – current prices well above our most recent estimates of fair value February 25, 2021 at 04:39AM
- NEWS: UBS ‘phase change’ coming for global markets in Q2, and the next Global Equity Rotation February 25, 2021 at 04:26AM
- NEWS: VIX is in a bubble says JPM February 25, 2021 at 04:10AM
- NEWS: “USD weakness on pause” – watch rising yields and risk sentiment February 25, 2021 at 03:40AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Yen slips a little further February 25, 2021 at 03:06AM