September 23, 2020 at 10:30PM
The Nasdaq 100-tracking QQQ ETF saw its largest outflow since October 2000 on Friday, revealing conviction behind recent declines in technology stocks. Will outflows continue?
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?