September 17, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index fell 1.25% despite that the Fed signalling no rate hikes through to 2023. Asia-Pacific equities look set to open mixed ahead of BOJ and BoE rate decisions.
- EUR/USD & Nasdaq Plunging as Powell Unleashes Yield Surge
- NEWS: S&P 500 touches a session low. Trendline gives way March 04, 2021 at 06:22PM
- NEWS: EURUSD moves through March low. Looks toward February/year low March 04, 2021 at 06:13PM
- NEWS: Nasdaq looks toward 100 day MA March 04, 2021 at 05:57PM
- NEWS: Gut check time as Powell leaves the market to fend for itself March 04, 2021 at 05:53PM