December 10, 2020 at 02:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index tumbled over 2% as the US stimulus package appeared to have stalled whereas Covid vaccines are on course to be rolled out. Asia-Pacific markets are poised for a pullback.
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance