September 15, 2020 at 03:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index rebounded a second day on vaccine hopes and Oracle’s potential bid for TikTok’s US business. Asia-Pacific stocks look set to open mixed. China data are in focus.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses