December 16, 2020 at 01:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index surged 1.25% and closed near its all-time high as traders awaited a bipartisan stimulus plan ahead of the FOMC meeting on Wednesday. The Hang Seng and ASX 200 are poised to rise.
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356
- Dow Jones May Aim Higher, Backed by Earnings and Robust Data