December 16, 2020 at 01:00AM
The Nasdaq 100 index surged 1.25% and closed near its all-time high as traders awaited a bipartisan stimulus plan ahead of the FOMC meeting on Wednesday. The Hang Seng and ASX 200 are poised to rise.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM