“It’s catalysing a much bigger discussion about who gets to be in charge online”—the WeChat battle
THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S bid to block the Chinese app has been stymied—for now. The tussle reflects a change in how America does business, and how the internet itself may evolve. Migration in the Mediterranean is picking up again; the pandemic is making it even more perilous and political. And Japan’s canned-coffee obsession steams ahead in foreign markets. Runtime: 22min
For full access to print, digital and audio editions of The Economist, subscribe here www.economist.com/intelligenceoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/09/22/its-catalysing-a-much-bigger-discussion-about-who-gets-to-be-in-charge-online-the-wechat-battle
Selected by fonecable.com
SIMILAR ARTICLES ON WEB: “It’s catalysing a much bigger discussion about who gets to be in charge online”—the WeChat battle
- AUD/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Australian Dollar Has Choppy Week
- Will Biden’s Neo-Populist Economic Doctrine Support Gold?
- Silver Price Daily Forecast – Test Of Support At $22.10
- Piercing the Sky: Where Will We See the Black Gold by Xmas?
- Nike’s Shares Decline Further After Cutting Revenue Forecast