October 02, 2020 at 06:00AM
The Indian Rupee and Nifty 50 may be at risk to capital flight with global sentiment focusing on US fiscal stimulus bets. This follows a delay to the latest RBI rate decision.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data