October 06, 2020 at 06:00PM
Presidential elections are known to dominate popular culture and news media in the lead up to November, but what does an election do to the stock market?
- People who bought Bitcoin in 2017 becoming the strongest HODLers, new data shows
- Nasdaq futures slide 1% on tech sell-off; jobless claims in focus
- Shares and commodities keep climbing, so do bond yields
- Charlie Munger doesn’t know what’s worse: Tesla at $1 trillion or bitcoin at $50,000
- NEWS: Full slate of economic data coming up, including initial jobless claims February 25, 2021 at 01:05PM