July 30, 2020 at 06:09PM
How do you become a world-class athlete?
HOW DO you become a world-class athlete? Edwin Moses was undefeated in the 400m hurdles for 9 years, 9 months and 9 days and held the world record on four separate occasions. Anne McElvoy asks Moses, the chair of the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency, if state-sponsored doping can be eradicated, how the pandemic is affecting the Olympic Games and what does protest in sport achieve. Also, how should intersex and trans women compete in sports? Runtime: 29 min
Please subscribe to The Economist for full access to print, digital and audio editions: www.economist.com/podcastoffer
Author: | Post link: https://www.economist.com/podcasts/2020/07/30/how-do-you-become-a-world-class-athlete
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses