December 09, 2020 at 03:40PM
• Halliburton rising inside accelerated impulse wave C
• Likely to reach resistance level 22.00
Halliburton continues to rise inside the accelerated upward impulse wave C – which belongs to the medium-term upward wave (B) from March.
The price earlier broke the key resistance level 18.00 – which strengthened the bullish pressure on Halliburton.
Given the clear multi-month uptrend Halliburton is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 22.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave C, intersecting with the weekly up channel from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/halliburton-wave-analysis-9-december-2020-20201209/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Canadian government set to announce multibillion-dollar relief package for Air Canada April 12, 2021 at 09:36PM
- NEWS: Sluggish day for US equities ends with tech lagging April 12, 2021 at 09:09PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – Australian business confidence April 12, 2021 at 08:59PM
- NEWS: Yellen won’t name China currency manipulator – report April 12, 2021 at 08:55PM
- NEWS: Copper looked like it was ready for a break higher but China has pulled it back April 12, 2021 at 08:40PM