October 02, 2020 at 03:31PM
• GPBAUD reversed from support level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8260
GPBAUD continues to rise after the earlier upward reversal from the support level 1.7900, intersecting with 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave (1).
If the pair closes today near the current levels it will form the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing.
GPBAUD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8260 (which stopped the two previous waves – 4 and (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gpbaud-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA