October 02, 2020 at 03:31PM
• GPBAUD reversed from support level 1.7900
• Likely to rise to 1.8260
GPBAUD continues to rise after the earlier upward reversal from the support level 1.7900, intersecting with 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave (1).
If the pair closes today near the current levels it will form the daily Japanese candlesticks reversal pattern Bullish Engulfing.
GPBAUD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.8260 (which stopped the two previous waves – 4 and (1)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gpbaud-wave-analysis-2-october-2020-20201002/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM