September 09, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Google broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 1500.00
Google today broke the support trendline of the sharp daily up channel from the end of June (as can be seen from the daily Google chart below).
The breakout of this daily up channel accelerated the current short-term corrective wave (ii) from the start of September.
Google is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1500.00 (target price for the termination of the active corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/google-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Nikkei 225 closes higher by 0.99% at 29,027.94 March 09, 2021 at 06:08AM
- NEWS: Risk keeps in a better spot ahead of European trading March 09, 2021 at 05:40AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 09, 2021 at 05:12AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 4,252 new coronavirus cases, 255 deaths in latest update today March 09, 2021 at 05:06AM
- NEWS: Fitch expects a more modest fiscal consolidation in China this year March 09, 2021 at 04:54AM