September 09, 2020 at 03:32PM
• Google broke daily up channel
• Likely to fall to 1500.00
Google today broke the support trendline of the sharp daily up channel from the end of June (as can be seen from the daily Google chart below).
The breakout of this daily up channel accelerated the current short-term corrective wave (ii) from the start of September.
Google is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1500.00 (target price for the termination of the active corrective wave (ii)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/google-wave-analysis-9-september-2020-20200909/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?