May 06, 2021 at 04:01PM
• Gold broke resistance level 1792.00
• Likely to rise to resistance level 1850.00
Gold recently broke the resistance level 1792.00 (which stopped the previous impulse wave 1 in the middle of April).
The breakout of the resistance level 1792.00 coincided with the breakout of the 100-day moving average and the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous downward impulse from January.
Gold is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1850.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse wave (3)).
From: The FxPro News Team https://fxpro.news/technical-analysis/gold-wave-analysis-6-may-2021-20210506/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses