January 04, 2021 at 03:36PM
• Gold rising sharply
• Likely to rise to 1965.00
Gold continues to rise sharply after the price broke through the pivotal resistance level 1900.00 (which stopped the previous waves 2 and 1).
The breakout of the resistance level 1900.00 coincided with the breakout of the daily down channel from August – which accelerated the active impulse waves 3 and (3).
Gold is expected to rise further to the next resistance level 1965.00 (monthly high from September and November of 2020).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gold-wave-analysis-4-january-2021-20210104/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm