August 12, 2020 at 03:54PM
• Gold reversed from support level 1900.00
• Likely to rise to 2000.00
Gold recently reversed up from the round support level 1900.00, intersecting win the 50% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse from June.
The support zone near the support level 1900.00 was further strengthened by the support trendline of the daily up channel from March (the last correction started from the top of this up channel).
Given the predominant daily uptrend, Gold is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 2000.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gold-wave-analysis-12-august-2020-20200812/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: Gold continues gradual descend towards $1,700 as the downtrend stays the course March 02, 2021 at 08:02AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD sits on the edge as the dollar holds firmer to start the session March 02, 2021 at 07:40AM
- Gold Prices at Risk, Crude Oil Sinks But Broader Uptrend Remains Intact
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM