December 03, 2019 at 02:16PM
- Gold reversed from support area
- Likely to rise to 1480.00
Gold recently reversed up from the support area lying between the support level 1450.00 (which also stopped the previous correction (2)), lower daily Bollinger Band and the 38.2% Fibonacci correction of the previous upward impulse wave (1) from March
The active impulse wave 1 belongs to the medium-term upward impulse wave (3) from the start of November.
Gold is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 1480.00 (top of the previous wave (i)) – followed by 1500.00.
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gold-wave-analysis-03-december-2019-20191203/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Dollar Down Even Amid Rising COVID-19 Cases
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session July 06, 2020 at 05:18AM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs is very optimistic on Europe economic growth July 06, 2020 at 04:39AM
- NEWS: Citi says no longer bearish on risk assets July 06, 2020 at 04:19AM
- NEWS: ForexLive Asia FX news wrap: Risk assets in favour to open the week July 06, 2020 at 03:47AM
Top Posts & Pages
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today July 05, 2020 at 08:52PM
- NEWS: South Korea reports 48 new cases of coronavirus July 06, 2020 at 02:14AM
- Dow Jones: A True Cross Section of American Industry?
- Mexican Peso Outlook at the Mercy of US Economic Trends
- Hang Seng Index Breaks 25,000 as China A50 Tests a Key Resistance
- GBP/USD (Mobile View)
- NEWS: China's Shanghai Composite Index is now up 3% on the day July 06, 2020 at 02:56AM
- NEWS: China warns Canada - GT says "meddling in HK to backfire on Canada’s economy" July 06, 2020 at 02:44AM
- NZD/USD Rate Approaches June High while Net-Short Interest Jumps
- How China-ASEAN Relations Impact SGD, IDR, MYR, PHP