October 17, 2020 at 09:00PM
The price of gold may continue to exhibit an inverse relationship with the US Dollar as the Federal Reserve retains a dovish forward guidance for monetary policy.
- NEWS: Risk in a rough spot ahead of European trading today March 04, 2021 at 05:37AM
- NEWS: Economic data coming up in the European session March 04, 2021 at 05:23AM
- NEWS: Germany reports 11,912 new coronavirus cases, 359 deaths in latest update today March 04, 2021 at 05:04AM
- NEWS: Japan February consumer confidence index 33.8 vs 30.0 expected March 04, 2021 at 05:01AM
- Crude Oil Prices Eye OPEC+ after Inventory-Induced Bounce