September 23, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices broke a key support level at US$ 1,910, as a rising USD Dollar weighed on precious metal prices. Silver prices drifted lower for a third day, eyeing key support at US$ 23.30.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data