September 23, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices broke a key support level at US$ 1,910, as a rising USD Dollar weighed on precious metal prices. Silver prices drifted lower for a third day, eyeing key support at US$ 23.30.
- NEWS: OIl – OPEC+ meeting Thursday 4 March 2021 – March 04, 2021 at 03:30AM
- NEWS: China’s $1 trillion sovereign wealth fund has hooked up with Goldman Sachs to buy US firms March 04, 2021 at 03:10AM
- NEWS: China, HK stocks getting slammed March 04, 2021 at 02:44AM
- NEWS: More on China’s market rates unlikely to rise rapidly in short term March 04, 2021 at 02:30AM
- Dollar Up Over Treasuries’ Orderly Gains, but Concerns Remain