December 14, 2020 at 07:00AM
The prospects of a split US stimulus package and the rollout of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine sent gold prices lower on Monday. A weaker USD appears to offer little support to precious metal prices.
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC