December 14, 2020 at 07:00AM
The prospects of a split US stimulus package and the rollout of Pfizer’s coronavirus vaccine sent gold prices lower on Monday. A weaker USD appears to offer little support to precious metal prices.
- NEWS: GBPUSD corrects into the close April 12, 2021 at 08:29PM
- NEWS: Italy to roll out new 40 billion euro stimulus package – report April 12, 2021 at 08:14PM
- NEWS: Gold backs off further from the mid-March high as the worries mount April 12, 2021 at 07:50PM
- NEWS: WTI crude oil settles at $59.70. April 12, 2021 at 07:42PM
- The CPI and Forex: How CPI Data Affects Currency Prices