December 11, 2020 at 06:00AM
Gold prices struggled despite US Dollar weakness and a drop in Treasury yields, signaling underlying vulnerability. Crude oil prices gained, but momentum seems to be fading.
- S&P 500 Risking a Pullback in the Week Ahead
- Moving Average (MA) Explained for Traders
- NEWS: ECB extends leverage ratio relief for banks until March 2022 June 18, 2021 at 12:07PM
- NEWS: Dollar gains looking more tentative for today, at least for now June 18, 2021 at 12:04PM
- NEWS: EU officially lifts travel restrictions for US residents June 18, 2021 at 10:35AM