December 09, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices edged past chart resistance, seemingly opening the door for a rise back above the $1900/oz figure. Upside progress may be difficult if bond yields rise however.
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative FX rates – 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 08:30PM
- Weekly Fundamental Gold Price Forecast: The Tides Have Turned
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, Dow, Pound-Dollar, BoE Rate Decision, Fed Risk, PMIs