December 09, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices edged past chart resistance, seemingly opening the door for a rise back above the $1900/oz figure. Upside progress may be difficult if bond yields rise however.
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM
- New Zealand Dollar Forecast: The Fight Between RBNZ Policy Bets and Wall Street