October 20, 2020 at 07:18AM
Gold prices fell with stocks as hopes for a near-term US fiscal stimulus boost faded, lifting the haven Dollar. More of the same may be ahead as a key deadline looms.
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM
- NEWS: Major indices have another wild ride in trading today March 05, 2021 at 09:06PM
- Three Women Leaders Changing Finance, Economics and Business
- NEWS: CFTC Commitments of Traders: EUR long position trimmed. GBP longs is the largest since April 2018 March 05, 2021 at 08:40PM
- Dollar Rises, Set for Two-Week Gain, But Analysts See Obstacles Ahead