September 04, 2020 at 06:14AM
Gold prices are flirting with a major trend reversal that could upend the rise from March lows as all eyes turn to Augusts’ US jobs report. A soft result may weigh on XAU/USD.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses