October 08, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices gained as the US Dollar fell on rising stimulus hopes, but the XAU/USD technical outlook favors the downside. Crude oil prices are eyeing the OPEC World Outlook report.
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from Asia today – China monthly loan rate setting June 20, 2021 at 09:10PM
- NEWS: UK media reports the UK lockdown will not be lifted on July 5 June 20, 2021 at 08:46PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative FX rates – 21 June 2021 June 20, 2021 at 08:30PM
- Weekly Fundamental Gold Price Forecast: The Tides Have Turned
- Markets Week Ahead: Gold, Dow, Pound-Dollar, BoE Rate Decision, Fed Risk, PMIs