October 08, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices gained as the US Dollar fell on rising stimulus hopes, but the XAU/USD technical outlook favors the downside. Crude oil prices are eyeing the OPEC World Outlook report.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses