September 23, 2020 at 01:15AM
The price of gold appears to be broadly tracking the change in global equity prices, and a further shift in risk sentiment may spur a test of the August low ($1863).
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC
- The Best Performing Women Led Companies
- GBP/USD Bounce Fizzles Out Despite Higher Retail Sales in June