September 07, 2020 at 06:05AM
Current market trends may keep the price of gold afloat as the crowding behavior in the US Dollar looks poised to persist ahead of the Fed rate decision on September 16.
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Tilted to the Downside in Week Ahead
- US Dollar Fundamental Outlook Hinges on Treasury Yield Volatility
- Gold Weekly Forecast: Gold Prices Preparing for a Break Out?
- Introduction to Basic Trendline Analysis
- NEWS: Bitcoin gets a weekend bid again, climbs above $60,000 April 10, 2021 at 02:27PM