October 13, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices retreated from chart resistance level at the 50-Day Simple Moving Average (SMA) as haven demand fueled a rally in the US Dollar, weighing on precious metal prices.
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses