December 11, 2020 at 03:00PM
The rebound in the price of gold appears to have stalled ahead of the Federal Reserve’s last meeting for 2020 amid the failed attempt to test the 50-Day SMA ($1875).
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC
- The Best Performing Women Led Companies