September 21, 2020 at 06:00AM
Fresh remarks from Fed Chairman Jerome Powell may keep the price of gold afloat as the central bank relies on its emergency tools to support the US economy.
- NEWS: A Fed hike is fully priced in for December 2022 March 06, 2021 at 01:48PM
- US Dollar Fundamental Forecast: US Dollar Eyes Inflation Data after NFP Boost
- Canadian Dollar Forecast: Loonie Awaits BoC Guidance on QE Pace
- FX Week Ahead – Top 5 Events: US Inflation; BOC & ECB Rate Decisions; UK GDP; Canada Jobs
- NEWS: ForexLive Americas FX wrap: Strong jobs report sparks a wild ride March 05, 2021 at 09:12PM