August 15, 2020 at 05:00PM
Gold prices suffered the worst week in 5 months, is this the beginning of a new trend? The short-term outlook still seems to favor the upside on cheap global borrowing costs. Continue Reading…
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data