December 15, 2020 at 12:00PM
Gold has been trading sideways this week with very little reason to breakout, one way or the other. Wednesday’s FOMC meeting may be the last chance to spark a move this year.
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance
- Gold (XAU/USD) and Silver (XAG/USD) at Critical Levels ahead of FOMC
- The Best Performing Women Led Companies
- GBP/USD Bounce Fizzles Out Despite Higher Retail Sales in June
- Coffee Prices at 6-Year High as Extreme Cold Weather Hits Brazil