December 09, 2020 at 03:00PM
The rebound in the price of gold appears to have stalled ahead of the 50-Day SMA ($1878) as bullion pulls back from a fresh monthly high ($1875).
- British Pound (GBP) Weekly Forecast: Attempts to Recover as Sentiment Shifts
- Why Most Traders Fail and How to Increase Trading Success
- USD/JPY Rate Tracks Rebound in US Yields Ahead of Fed Rate Decision
- US Dollar Firms as PMI Data Echoes Inflation Risk; Cue the Fed
- Natural Gas Outlook: LNG Price Action Approaches Long-Term Resistance