Gold continues to bump into resistance around $1,800/oz. and traders will now wait to see if the latest US jobs report sets up a clean break or a retracement lower.
Search Web: Gold Price Latest – XAU/USD Trapped by Resistance, Will US NFPS Stoke a Move in US Treasury Yields?
- Australian Dollar Forecast: Major AUD/NZD Bottom May Soon Be Approaching
- British Pound Slips After Data, Still Tied to Range. Can GBP/USD Break Out Ahead of FOMC?
- How to Research Stocks: A Step by Step Guide
- Gold Price Outlook Turns to UofM Sentiment as US Dollar, Treasury Yields Rally
- New Zealand Dollar Outlook: NZD/USD Drops on US Dollar Bids, Wall Street Losses