February 03, 2021 at 07:19PM
A relatively calm range has developed in Gold prices. But with the bullish trend on hold for six months now, and sellers pushing more aggressively, might a breakdown be on the way?
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data