September 23, 2020 at 03:09PM
Gold prices flew up to a fresh all-time-high in early-August but, since then, matters have changed. This morning saw a fresh monthly low print in Gold.
- NEWS: Weekend – US fuel pipeline operator Colonial Pipeline cyberattack forced shutdown of its fuel network May 09, 2021 at 10:32PM
- NEWS: Weekend news – Iran says it will extend its (nuke) deal with the IAEA if needed May 09, 2021 at 10:25PM
- NEWS: Economic calendar due from the Asian session ahead – Monday 10 May 2021 May 09, 2021 at 09:37PM
- NEWS: NZ finmin Robertson speaking – says economic recovery better than expected May 09, 2021 at 09:20PM
- NEWS: Weekend – ECB’s Rehn wants the Bank to adopt the Fed’s inflation target approach May 09, 2021 at 09:16PM