October 02, 2020 at 01:50AM
The price of gold extends the rebound from the September low ($1849), and the RSI may show the bearish momentum abating if it breaks out of the downward trend from August.
- NEWS: EUR/USD sits on the edge as the dollar holds firmer to start the session March 02, 2021 at 07:40AM
- Gold Prices at Risk, Crude Oil Sinks But Broader Uptrend Remains Intact
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: RBNZ and the political housing factor March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM