January 13, 2021 at 09:00PM
Gold has seen a prolonged decline since its August peak, establishing a series of lower highs and lower lows in the process. As treasury yields rise, gold may lose some of its remaining luster.
- Earnings Season: PG, BAC, and UNH Surpass Expectations
- Canadian Inflation Rate 4.8% as Expected – Markets Look to BoC Next Week
- How to Trade Forex News: An Introduction
- Boris Johnson Risks Facing Vote of No-Confidence – Impact on GBP/USD
- Turkey strikes currency swap deal with UAE as ties warm