October 06, 2020 at 07:00AM
Gold prices oscillated at a key resistance level of US$ 1,910 after President Trump was discharged from hospital. A falling USD and election uncertainty may support precious metal prices.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data