August 20, 2020 at 07:32AM
Gold prices slumped after minutes from July’s FOMC meeting signaled the Fed is no hurry to expand its stimulus toolkit. Deeper losses look likely ahead. Continue Reading…
- Markets Week Ahead: Nasdaq, US Dollar, Gold, Yields, RBA Decision, OPEC, NFPs
- NEWS: Weekend data from China, PMIs fell in February February 28, 2021 at 07:13PM
- NEWS: Monday morning open levels – indicative forex prices – 1 March 2021 February 28, 2021 at 07:07PM
- NEWS: Central bankers believe they have a secret weapon against inflation. They’re tragically wrong. February 28, 2021 at 04:26PM
- Weekly Technical US Dollar Forecast: Finally Turning Higher?