September 02, 2020 at 07:30PM
Gold edged lower during Wednesday’s trading session as the US Dollar climbed and weighed negatively on XAU/USD price action, but the precious metal looks supported by a major technical level.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data