October 03, 2020 at 05:00PM
Gold prices may retreat if uncertainty around government lockdown orders, the vice-presidential debate and ongoing fiscal stimulus talks undermine global growth and inflation prospects.
- Daily Gold News: Friday, Oct. 22 – Gold Gets Closer to $1,800 Again
- South African Rand Dollar Update: Evergrande, Commodities & Key Levels for USD/ZAR
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX
- Silver Jumps As Global Inflation Hits A Decade High – What’s Next For Prices?
- British Pound Outlook Undecided after BoE’s Inflation Warning and Mixed UK Data