October 19, 2020 at 06:00AM
The price of gold may continue to consolidate after failing to test the monthly low ($1873) as it retains the opening range for October.
- Brazil cenbank intervenes in FX as real slide deepens, down 7% this year
- Mexican Peso Forecast: USD/MXN Propped Up by Rising Yields and Weaker Equities
- Euro Forecast: EUR/USD Outlook Improves as German Bund Yields Rise
- NFP and Forex: What is NFP and How to Trade It?
- Gold Price Forecast: XAU Tanks Hard as Yields, Inflation Fears Climb