September 16, 2020 at 07:15PM
The September 2020 FOMC press statement just crossed the wires and shows that the Fed decided to leave rates on hold as expected, but updated economic projections are weighing on markets.
- Tax hikes, furlough extensions and a hawkish tone: Analysts’ predictions for the UK budget
- NEWS: Gold continues gradual descend towards $1,700 as the downtrend stays the course March 02, 2021 at 08:02AM
- NEWS: EUR/USD sits on the edge as the dollar holds firmer to start the session March 02, 2021 at 07:40AM
- Gold Prices at Risk, Crude Oil Sinks But Broader Uptrend Remains Intact
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM