December 08, 2020 at 03:48PM
• General Electric broke resistance level 10.80
• Likely to rise to 12.00
General Electric continues to rise after the price broke the resistance level 10.80 (which stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (i) at the end of November).
The breakout of the resistance level 10.80 continues the active impulse wave 5 – which belongs to the sharp extended upward impulse sequence (C) from the start of September.
General Electric is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 12.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse sequence (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/general-electric-wave-analysis-8-december-2020-20201208/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin price drops to $52K, liquidating almost $10B
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, Gold, EUR/USD, ECB, USD/CAD, BoC, Treasury Yields
- NEWS: Black Sunday for crypto as bitcoin and others plunge April 18, 2021 at 03:37PM
- NEWS: Goldman Sachs says it’s time to buy the euro April 18, 2021 at 02:40PM
- Bitcoin falls 11.1% to $53,356