December 08, 2020 at 03:48PM
• General Electric broke resistance level 10.80
• Likely to rise to 12.00
General Electric continues to rise after the price broke the resistance level 10.80 (which stopped the previous sharp upward impulse wave (i) at the end of November).
The breakout of the resistance level 10.80 continues the active impulse wave 5 – which belongs to the sharp extended upward impulse sequence (C) from the start of September.
General Electric is expected to rise further toward the next resistance level 12.00 (target price for the completion of the active impulse sequence (C)).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/general-electric-wave-analysis-8-december-2020-20201208/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Bitcoin Outlook: Bullish Scenario May Play Out if Key Technical Support Holds
- AUD/USD Rate Faces Australia CPI Report & Fed Rate Decision
- Trading Earnings Season: 3 Steps for Using Earnings Reports
- Forex Vs Stocks: Top Differences & How to Trade Them
- How to Learn Technical Analysis with DailyFX