September 03, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 1.3480
• Likely to fall to 1,3200
GBPUSD recently reversed down with the daily Shooting Star from the powerful long-term resistance level 1.3480 (which also stopped the strong daily uptrend in December of 2019).
The resistance zone surrounding the resistance level 1.3480 was further strengthened by the resistance trendlines of the two daily up channels from June and March.
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,3200 (former major resistance from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: US Covid cases 41,675 March 08, 2021 at 06:54PM
- NEWS: Bitcoin waffles between trend line. Above 100/200 hour MA. March 08, 2021 at 06:45PM
- Fibonacci for a Multi-Market Trader’s Approach
- NEWS: NZDUSD lower for the 4th consecutive day March 08, 2021 at 06:02PM
- Mexican Peso Price Forecast: USD/MXN Breakout to Fibonacci Resistance