September 03, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 1.3480
• Likely to fall to 1,3200
GBPUSD recently reversed down with the daily Shooting Star from the powerful long-term resistance level 1.3480 (which also stopped the strong daily uptrend in December of 2019).
The resistance zone surrounding the resistance level 1.3480 was further strengthened by the resistance trendlines of the two daily up channels from June and March.
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,3200 (former major resistance from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Greenback Outperforms The Loonie For The First Time This week
- US Dollar Price Action Setups: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/JPY
- USD/JPY Weekly Price Forecast – US Dollar Skyrocketed Against Japanese Yen
- GBP/USD Weekly Price Forecast – British Pound Breaks Barrier to the Upside
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro Just Under 200 Week EMA