September 03, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 1.3480
• Likely to fall to 1,3200
GBPUSD recently reversed down with the daily Shooting Star from the powerful long-term resistance level 1.3480 (which also stopped the strong daily uptrend in December of 2019).
The resistance zone surrounding the resistance level 1.3480 was further strengthened by the resistance trendlines of the two daily up channels from June and March.
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,3200 (former major resistance from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- NEWS: NASDAQ closes at a new record but off the highs levels June 23, 2021 at 09:05PM
- NEWS: Here is what’s on the economic calendar in Asia today – a light one for Thursday 24 June 2021 June 23, 2021 at 09:00PM
- NEWS: Fed’s Kaplan: See’s first rate increase in 2022 June 23, 2021 at 08:41PM
- NEWS: John McAfee dies of suicide in prison cell – report June 23, 2021 at 08:27PM
- Pound Climbs Ahead of BoE, but Policy Fireworks Unlikely: Experts