September 03, 2020 at 03:28PM
• GBPUSD reversed from long-term resistance level 1.3480
• Likely to fall to 1,3200
GBPUSD recently reversed down with the daily Shooting Star from the powerful long-term resistance level 1.3480 (which also stopped the strong daily uptrend in December of 2019).
The resistance zone surrounding the resistance level 1.3480 was further strengthened by the resistance trendlines of the two daily up channels from June and March.
GBPUSD is likely to fall further toward the next support level 1,3200 (former major resistance from March).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-3-september-2020-20200903/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?