October 21, 2020 at 03:46PM
• GBPUSD rising inside impulse wave C
• Likely to reach 1.3270
GBPUSD continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave C, which previously broke the key resistance level 1.3075 (top of the earlier corrective wave A from the start of October).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.3075 coincided with the breakout of the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3270 (projected price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?