October 21, 2020 at 03:46PM
• GBPUSD rising inside impulse wave C
• Likely to reach 1.3270
GBPUSD continues to rise inside the short-term impulse wave C, which previously broke the key resistance level 1.3075 (top of the earlier corrective wave A from the start of October).
The breakout of the resistance level 1.3075 coincided with the breakout of the 50% Fibonacci correction of the downward impulse (1) from.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next resistance level 1.3270 (projected price for the completion of the active impulse wave C).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-21-october-2020-20201021/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Gold Prices at Risk, Crude Oil Sinks But Broader Uptrend Remains Intact
- NEWS: ECB’s de Guindos: If yields rise has negative impact on financing conditions, we are open to recalibrate March 02, 2021 at 07:15AM
- NEWS: Eurostoxx futures -0.2% in early European trading March 02, 2021 at 07:06AM
- NEWS: RBNZ and the political housing factor March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM
- NEWS: Germany January retail sales -4.5% vs +0.3% m/m expected March 02, 2021 at 07:00AM