September 14, 2020 at 03:36PM
• GBPUSD reversed from support level 1.2800
• Likely to rise to 1.3000
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.2800 (former strong resistance from June) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The support zone near the support level 1.2800 was strengthened by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from May.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 1.3000 (former strong support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- The Federal Reserve Bank: A Forex Trader’s Guide
- NEWS: WSJ op-ed: “Biden’s Vaccine Patent Theft” May 06, 2021 at 01:20AM
- NEWS: BOJ March monetary policy meeting minutes – full text May 06, 2021 at 12:56AM
- NEWS: AUD traders heads up: Coronavirus-related press conference coming soon May 06, 2021 at 12:48AM
- NEWS: BoA looks for a higher AUD on still-rising commodity prices May 06, 2021 at 12:42AM