September 14, 2020 at 03:36PM
• GBPUSD reversed from support level 1.2800
• Likely to rise to 1.3000
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.2800 (former strong resistance from June) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The support zone near the support level 1.2800 was strengthened by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from May.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 1.3000 (former strong support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- Crude Oil Over Crypto
- US Dollar Price Action Setups pre-CPI: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY
- Cathie Wood & Ark: Insiders Aren’t Buying the Hype
- Breaking News: ECB Holds Rates, Setting up July and September for Fireworks
- Currency Carry Trade: What is it and how does it work?