September 14, 2020 at 03:36PM
• GBPUSD reversed from support level 1.2800
• Likely to rise to 1.3000
GBPUSD recently reversed up from the support level 1.2800 (former strong resistance from June) – standing near the lower daily Bollinger Band.
The support zone near the support level 1.2800 was strengthened by the 50% Fibonacci retracement of the previous upward impulse from May.
GBPUSD is likely to rise further toward the next round resistance level 1.3000 (former strong support from the start of August).
From: The FxPro Tech Analysis Team https://fxpro.news/market-snapshots/gbpusd-wave-analysis-14-september-2020-20200914/
Selected by fonecable.com
- S&P 500 Holds Losses Despite Pullback in Short-Term Consumer Inflation Expectations
- Gold Price Forecast: Gold Threatens Larger Break, 1854 Support in Sight
- Markets Week Ahead: Dow Jones, US Dollar, Gold, Euro, Fed, CPI, China
- S&P 500 Outlook: Equities Drop Ahead of Peloton, Disney and Alibaba Earnings
- USD/JPY Forecast – Setting Up for the Next Leg Higher?